Owen Dennis is an American director, writer, illustrator, and composer. He is mainly known for being the creator of the series Infinity Train. He has also done writing and storyboarding for Regular Show and contributed to Close Enough with Madeline Queripel.
He provides the voice of Sad-One for the pilot and the entire series, as well as voicing a plethora of minor characters, including Greige, the Giant, the Gnome-Wizards, the Cross-Eyed Ducks, the Pencil People, and the Talking Skeleton.
While still in China in 2012, he did a storyboard test for Regular Show.Citation Needed They hired him and he moved back to the United States, returning to Minnesota briefly before going "on a five/six day drive" to California, where he would settle.Citation Needed His first episode was "Last Meal".Citation Needed Owen was aware of the show's existence but had never seen the show before applying to be a storyboard artist.Citation Needed He did, however, see the original pilot and thought "this should be a show."Citation Needed Once Owen decided to apply, Toby Jones gave him "classic" episodes to watch as examples to aid him in the test.Citation Needed He also took drawing lessons taught by Sean Szelesand Mike Roth in order to improve his ability to draw characters and scenes.Citation Needed
In addition to his work on Regular Show, he has invented an, in his own words, "alien virtual band" named Galactaron, making all the music for his creation. Galactaron was also accepted to air on the channels MTV 2 and MTV U.Citation Needed He has a sister and he is 5'10".Citation Needed Owen is also an atheist.Citation Needed
Infinity Train credits
- Story Team
- Additional Animation
- "The Grid Car"
- "The Corgi Car"
- Messenger Corgi (Pilot)
- Greige/Giant ("The Crystal Car")
- Tiny Wizards
- Cross-Eyed Ducks
- TV Jingle ("The Cat's Car")
- Pencil People
- Talking Skeleton
- Rabbit Dwarf/Carrot Guy ("The Black Market Car")
- Cubey Denizens ("The Hey Ho Whoa Car")
- Bug Driver
- Too Slow Bug
- Immediately after graduating college,Citation Needed Owen lived in China for three yearsConflict with LinkedIn? as an oral English teacher, first teaching at Shenzhen Foreign Languages School and then teaching college at Shanghai Jianqiao College.
- Owen has a habit of tweeting replies to fan inquiries about the fates of characters post-series ascribing absurd deaths, such as claiming Tulip "died on a boat" or Mrs. Graham was wheeled by the Apex. In an extended Twitter thread, he explained he avoids making extra-textual canon statements about his characters, ascribing to the "death of the author" concept that what is canon is only what is explicitly stated on the show. For these reasons, any "canon" statements given by Dennis on Twitter should be taken with a grain of salt.
- Once every year Owen deletes his tweets and it has nothing to do with privacy. 
- IMDb Description
- Twitter Description