You've got a problem? I've got a solution! You can't save her if there's nothing to save!
|—Sieve, ready to attack.|
Not much is known about his history, but it may be related to Mace's, such as he used to be a reflection of a prime until they died and he became a mirror officer.
He is a ruthless mirror policeman that will go to any means possible to prevent rogue reflections, or "slivers," from escaping into the prime world. But, he is a little more merciful then Mace when he tries to bring in Lake alive before he decides to kill her.
Sieve has shown to be rather manipulative, able to convince people in a peaceful manner.
He has a tight bond with Mace like he cares about him a lot as shown when he comforts him twice and attempts to kill Lake in order to avenge his death.
- Metallic Bodies - Like all Mirror People, Sieve is nearly indestructible. He could survive falls that would be fatal for an average human. However, they are susceptible to damage from train wheels as shown with Special Agent Mace.
- Skins - Agents have special suits which cover their bodies (particularly their face and hands) that allows them to leave and enter the mirror world at their leisure, to point that they can "teleport" between reflective surfaces. However, the suits are susceptible to tearing.
- Sanders - Agents wield long sanders that are wielded similarly to tonfas, which are presumably used to grind Slivers into oblivion.
- The Lawbreaker - A battery charged high tech laser with the ability to evenly cut through car doors.
- His car made a cameo in the short "The Snow Car."